Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Big Sister

I downloaded some pics from my first three weeks of motherhood today. I'll have to do some catch up posts so here is one...

Ruby is such a fan of her little sister. She wants to see her first thing in the morning and first thing when she gets home. Ruby has already discovered one of the advantages of a sibling. I think Cora was 3 days old when Ruby messed up the pantry. When I asked how the pantry got so messy, Ruby said "Maybe Cora did it."

Ruby was very excited for us to take our first stroller ride together.

On Cora's one week birthday, we went to Veteran's park and had a picnic. Karen gave too realistic of an image...

so I had her redo it.

Uncle David enjoyed the benefits of bottle feeding while Jamey took me on a walk to help me get from looking 5 months pregnant to 4 months pregnant.

I will say that walking everyday since I got home has gotten me slimmed up quite a bit. I can't fit in my clothes yet, but I can fit in Jamey's and, frankly, that's probably more unbelievable.

No comments: