Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three is a Magic Number!


Ruby had a fabulous third birthday at iJump. I try to imagine what I would feel like going down a slide that is proportionately as high as the one was to Ruby, Allison and Julia and I can't but I have a feeling I wouldn't do it.
The only hitch in the birthday plans was a call from iJump 3 hours before the party saying they forgot to order the dinosaur themed strawberry cake. I told them I would go out and get one. I went to Publix first. Not only was there no strawberry cake or dinosaur themed cakes but there was not even strawberry cake mix. I bought some regular cake mix and prepared for a disappointed Ruby. Ruby's requests for her birthday had been a jumping party with dinosaurs and strawberry cake. Oh well. On a whim, I stopped by Wal-mart that was like a birthday fairy godmother. They had not only strawberry cake but a dinosaur theme vanilla cake as well. I got both. Ruby actually picked the vanilla cake to eat so maybe dinosaurs trump strawberry flavoring.



Here are some other highlight pictures.








On her real birthday Monday she had a party at daycare and her favorite gift (sorry Aunt Leslie) was a wooden train set we got her.

No comments: