Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Christmas in May


May is a second December for us. We have 6 birthdays in May for family and several more for friends. Of course, some of us don't need to have a birthday to get presents. I told my mom and dad that Ruby wanted a Belle nightgown to round out her Disney collection for her birthday. Lo and behold a package shows up saying to open immediately and Ruby squeals in happiness for her new nightgown. She then, in true fashinista style, pairs it with lizard rain boots and demands a walk around the neighborhood. Oh well, what good is being a grandparent if you can't spoil them? Jamey got a 12 string guitar for his birthday and I got a laptop. Of course, I'm just now realizing I am on the old crappy laptop while writing this post, because I forgot about my new snazzy one. Old habits are hard to break.

No comments: