Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cooking Dada?


Is there anything sexier than a man cooking and taking care of a baby at the same time? Of course, this was before we moved when we had time for such niceties like cooking. Now we eat sandwiches and struggle to empty boxes.


I still promise more on the new house. For now, I can tell you about the move (which I didn't take any pictures of). The move was far worse than I expected. It sounds small, we are just moving some furniture and leaving most of it to sell the old house. However, there is no such thing as a small move! Luckily my great friends jumped in and helped out. Evan and Yvonne particularly so as they spent 4 nights with us after the initial move getting the old house ready to sell. At one point (trip 3, I think) Jamey turned to Yvonne and said "Does it comfort you to know that the person who is in charge of your schedules so badly underestimated the move?" Why that may, indeed, petrify my coworkers, I would like to point out that it cost the same (which will please upper management to hear no doubt).


Pics of the new house, Ruby's new language, beach and reunion stories all to come!

No comments: