Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boo!



We celebrated Halloween as hard as we could over the weekend. Friday night we went to Boo, a party in town for the Leukemia Society. I got out my sewing machine and did a two tailed Starbucks mermaid. I don't think anyone got it all evening, but I feel it also doubled as a disco queen. Our entire group did a theme of Advertising Icons.






From left to right we have Shoney's Big Boy, Travelocity Gnome, Starbucks Mermaid, Sunmaid Raisin girl, Jolly Green Giant, Absiunthe Fairy, Count Chocula, Chef Boy Ardee, Gordon Fisherman. Not pictured are Chick-fil-a cow, Morton Salt Girl and Brawny man (sorry ladies)



Surprising chick magnet costume of the year goes to...



But the competition was FIERCE!

1 comment:

Griner said...

Full slideshow over at my rarely updated blog:

http://tinyurl.com/28klk2