Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HGTV Taylor Style

Sorry for the two month lag, but its time for some home improvement pictures! I wish I had before shots of the kitchen but let me set the stage since I do not. Our kitchen had nice double ovens and a stove top when we moved in but overall I would give it a low grade. The tile on the floor was also used for the back splash was also used for the counter top. The tile was a pedestrian light beige color and the cabinets white. Everything smeared together with no real contrast or style. Plus grout was horrible to clean for the counter tops.

Observe our changes!

We picked a granite that is predominately black with iridescent blue highlights.



Back splash is tumbled marble in a brick pattern with glazed ceramic tile highlights that pick up the stainless steel in the over really well.

Voila!

No comments: