Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Golf, shopping and food. It must be Thanksgiving!



Ruby, Jamey and I accompanied my mom and dad to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Although the accommodations were sub par, the company was great and we enjoyed some rather cold mini golf and a Thanksgiving brunch at the resort.

Ruby was very thankful for unlimited food and came up with this great new face to express her appreciation.

Of course, Ruby takes after her daddy and has a hard time leaving work at home.


The problem with my parent's timeshare is that they have too nice of a house...on the water...why would you ever leave? We went back to their house on Friday. Mom and I did our Iron Bowl shopping (the malls are empty during the game). My Dad and Jamey decided to stay at the house, watch the game and work (respectively). Unfortunately, Charter hates them and the cable was out for the entire street. I was impressed at the bravery of the guy attempting to fix the issue. Cable out... Iron Bowl game... hand me the Kevlar.

No comments: